- Teardrop-shaped design with spacious main compartment
- Internal MP3 player pouch and rubberized headphone port
- Weather resistant protective over flap
- Volume: 1000 cu.in. / 16L
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Large-capacity 1,600-cubic-inch backpack with single-shoulder design for easy on/off
- Padded nonslip shoulder strap with PALS webbing for accessory attachment
Publisher: Dreme Corp
Release Date: 18-11-2009
Details: Hailing from Maxpedition's GearSlinger series, the large-capacity Monsoon shoulder pack is ideal for tactical applications, hiking, or just around town use. The Monsoon is equipped with a single-shoulder design, which allows you to quickly put on the pack or take it off.
The hydration-compatible Monsoon fits a CamelBak as large as 100 ounces.
To protect the contents, Maxpedition added a padded front cover secured by a 2-inch QR buckle and two crisscrossed compression straps. Other details include a 1.5-inch adjustable waist strap for additional support and security (the waist strap stows in a small elastic pocket); drain hole grommets throughout; and three high airflow islands to keep your back cool.
- Total capacity: 1,600 cubic inches
- Hydration: Hydration sleeve that fits up to 100-ounce CamelBak; side water bottle pocket
- Shoulder support: Wide shoulder strap (tapers from
Package Dimensions: 22.5 x 15.5 x 4.3 inches