- Compatible with Aimpoint red dot sights for longer range aiming or observation
- Equipped with FlipMount and TwistMount base
- Variable (-2 to + 2) dioptric setting; Can also be used as a handheld 3x monocular
- No re-zeroing needed when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming
- Ergonomic design for sure grip when used as a handheld observation tool; Shockproof and Waterproof
Details: The Aimpoint 3x-c was developed for the civilian end user, and can be used in conjunction with all Aimpoint sights for long-range aiming or observation. A variable (-2 to +2) dioptric setting allows this magnifier to be adapted to the individual shooter's eye. The 3x-c can also be used as a handheld 3x monocular. Aimpoint magnifiers utilize the Red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle, eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming. The 3x-c is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy.
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.6 x 3.3 inches