Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 1-6x24 Second Focal Plane Riflescope - BDC Reticle (MOA)
- The Strike Eagle 1-6x24 is defined by speed and versatility. A true one power provides quick target acquisition in close quarter scenarios. Adjust to six power when you need to engage targets at a distance.
- High quality, fully multi-coated lenses deliver a clear, crisp sight picture and optimal low light performance.
- The illuminated, glass-etched BDC reticle features 11 illumination settings to accommodate for changing light conditions. An extra battery can be stored in the windage cap and easily released.
- The fast focus dial on the eyepiece ensures that your reticle is always sharp.
- Waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof ensures reliability in all weather conditions. Vortex Optics hat included, hat color may vary.
Strike Eagle 1-6x24 SFP Riflescope - BDC (MOA) (SE-1624-1)
Executing technical, short and long-range shots requires a versatile riflescope with rock-solid quality. Strike Eagle riflescopes boast powerful features in a trim, lightweight and durable package making them ideal for shooters. The low end of their zoom range intrinsically adapts to a wide range of scenarios, letting shooters engage targets from point-blank out to extended ranges. The incredibly versatile 6x zoom range lets shooters engage targets from intermediate to extended ranges, and is perfectly suited for an extremely wide range of applications. In any application, the Strike Eagle ensures accurate, reliable and repeatable performance
BDC MOA Reticle
The illuminated, glass-etched BDC reticle subtends with popular 5.56 mm cartridges, and the centered halo promotes fast target acquisition.S
- second focal plane (SFP) reticles are located near the scope’s eyepiece behind the image erecting and magnifying lenses. This style of reticle does not visually change in size when you change the magnification. The advantage of an SFP reticle is that it always maintains the same appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover, and wind drift correction are only accurate at one particular magnification.