- Features high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix for improved performance and reception in heavy tree cover or deep canyons
- Keeps track of routes, tracks and waypoints, and heart rate with add on heart rate monitor (sold separate). Uses standard AAA batteries. 2 required.
- TracBack feature retraces user's path on the easy-to-read LCD display;Display resolution 100 x 64 pixels;Battery life Up to 17 hours in GPS mode;Track Log 10000. Display size : 1.42 x 0.91 inches
- Supports dual position readout so user can view current location in multiple formats. Audible tones. Hold the compass level when navigating to ensure maximum accuracy
- Features trip computer, sunrise/sunset times, hunting/fishing information, electronic compass and barometric altimeter
Release Date: 15-02-2019
Details: The Foretrex 401 is a slim wrist-mounted GPS navigator perfect for outdoor activities that require the use of both hands. Foretrex 401 combines a high-sensitivity waterproof GPS receiver, electronic compass and barometric altimeter into a lightweight device ideal for hikers, skiers and campers. To share data easily, you can connect Foretrex to your computer with USB or just send data wirelessly to another device. Retrace Your Steps No matter where your adventure takes you, you'll never worry about getting lost with the Foretrex 401. Foretrex keeps track of your path and displays it as a dotted trail on the screen. Just turn on Foretrex's TracBack feature, and you can retrace your path back to where you started. Keep track of your bearing and altitude with Foretrex 401's electronic compass and barometric altimeter. You can save locations in memory as waypoints, so you always can find your way back to any important place, like your campsite or vehicle. And with up to 17 hours of battery life and replaceable AAA batteries, you'll never worry about making it back. Track Your Data Foretrex 401 lets you create and store routes to all of your favorite places and provides other helpful information, including a trip computer, sunrise/sunset times and hunting and fishing information. For even more data, connect Foretrex 401 to a wireless accessory, such as a heart rate monitor, cadence sensor, or clip it on your bike with the accessory bike mount. To keep track of your trip, connect your Foretrex to your PC or Mac with USB to store your waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer. You also can share waypoints, routes and tracks wirelessly with another Foretrex 401. Get Connected You've been busy exploring and now you want to store and analyze your activities. With a simple connection to your computer and the Internet, you can get a detailed analysis of your activities and send tracks to your outdoor device using Garmin Connect. This one-stop site offers an activity table and allows you to view your activities on a map using Google Earth. Explore other routes uploaded from more than 12 million customers and share your experiences on Twitter and Facebook. Getting started is easy, so get out there, explore, and share. What's in the Box Foretrex 401 Wrist expansion strap USB cable Manuals
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 5.5 x 3.0 inches