- COAXIAL DUAL LASER & IR ILLUMINATOR: The visible pointer,IR laser and IR illuminator are co-aligned so that the user could adjust three beams simultaneously via the same adjuster.
- HIGH/LOW BRIGHTNESS SETTING: The class IIIA visible green laser runs off a single CR123A battery and has two different brightness settings
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: The housing is machined from 7075-T6 aluminum with an integral quick detach picatinny mount.
- REMOTE CABLE SWITCH: The included remote switch makes quick activation easy without having to shift your grip.
- LASER DATA – IR illuminator output – 0.7mw, IR pointer output - 0.1mw(low)/0.7mw(high), Visible laser class – IIIA, Visible laser output - 1mw(low)/5mw(high)
Release Date: 07-07-2018
Details: HOLOSUN DUAL GREEN LASER SIGHT WITH IR ILLUMINATOR. The LS321G is a 7075 Aluminum bodied multi-laser aiming device. Includes class IIIA visible green laser, class 2M IR laser, and IR Illuminator coaxially mounted for easy zeroing. Also features an IR Illuminator focus adjustment, quick release picatinny rail mount, remote pressure switch, and IP67 water resistance. The LS321G is a Class IIIA laser device that features a visible laser pointer for daylight or low light operations, an IR laser pointer for use with a NVD and an IR illuminator. The sight emits the highly collimated visible pointer and IR pointer for precise aiming. The visible pointer, IR pointer and IR illuminator are co-aligned. MECHANICAL DATA. Housing Material - 7075 T6 Aluminum, Surface Finish – MAO, Adjustment per Click - 0.5 MOA, W&E Travel Range - ±50 MOA. TECH FEATURES. Coaxial Dual Laser & IR Illuminator, High/Low Brightness Setting, Remote Cable Switch, Quick Release Mount, IP67 Waterproof. IN THE BOX. QD Release Mount, Remote Cable Switch, T10 L Key, User Manual, CR123A Battery.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 4.9 x 3.7 inches