- INCLUDES: Holosun Red Dot Sight | Coin Battery CR1632 | T10 L Key | Picatinny Mount | Lens Cloth | User Manual
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Features include Holosun’s Super LED with up to 50k hours battery life
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: There are 12 different brightness settings, including dim settings compatible with night-vision devices for nighttime use. Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
- SHAKE AWAKE: Holosun’s Shake Awake Technology shuts the LED off during periods of motionlessness. The amount of time it takes for the LED to deactivate (enter Sleep Mode) is user programmable. Shake Awake can also be completely deactivated which keeps the optic powered on for up to 100k hours (certain models)
- SOLAR FAILSAFE: Holosun optics with Solar Failsafe feature automatic brightness adjustment; when you’re under the sun you have a bright reticle, when you move indoors it will automatically dim down to match
Details: The pistol-sized Holosun HS507C-V2 Red Dot Sight provides a large field of view paired with useful features that will help you stay on target while greatly reducing target acquisition time. Version 2 (V2) optics offer upgraded features such as larger brightness control buttons and a side access battery tray, which allows the operator to change the battery without un-mounting the product. Holosun machined this product from light yet rugged 7075 T6 aluminum and added a multicoated lens that provides a bright, crisp sight picture. The Holosun HS507C-V2 LED Red Dot Sight uses both Solar FailsafeTM technology and a high capacity lithium battery to power the optic, ensuring you'll always have a reliable point of aim in the field. These optics are designed with Shake AwakeTM technology that senses motion to power the sight on and off, and last setting recall ensures you don't lose your customized options once the unit powers down. This model offers up to 50,000 hours of battery life. Holosun's Multi-Reticle System (MRS) gives the option of a 2MOA dot only, 32MOA ring only or ring with dot reticle. All versions are projected from the same LED, so no re-zeroing is needed when changing reticles. Enhance your shooting skills and create a better experience at the range by equipping your firearm with a Holosun HS507C-V2 Red Dot Sight.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.6 x 3.2 inches