- High precision tactical rifle scope with 1-4x magnification, a 24mm objective lens, and an eye relief of 4-4.5 inches
- Functionally designed first focal plane rangefinder reticle, with easy-to-read ranging information that remains constant regardless of magnification, for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- Dial controlled reticle illumination in both red and green with multiple brightness intensities, for better reticle visibility at night or in low light in environments
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction with a 30mm sealed, nitrogen charged tube for resistance to water and fog
- Package also includes set of medium profile picatinny scope rings, a detachable honeycomb filter sunshade, a set of spring loaded flip-up lens covers, a felt drawstring carrying bag, a lint free cleaning cloth, and one CR2032 3V battery
Details: New from Monstrum Tactical, the G2 line of First Focal Plane Scopes are built to deliver premium high performance optics at the most affordable prices on the market The G2-FFPS1424-R is a precision tactical scope with a first focal plane reticle. With a magnification range from 1-4x magnification, it is suitable for a a variety of close to mid range applications - from close quarter tactical situations to plinking at the shooting range to hunting at distances up to 400+ yards.
The FFPS1424-R comes equipped with:
- Adjustable 1-4x magnification
- A functionally designed first focal plane range finder reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- Etched reticle visible in black without illumination or illuminated in red or green, allowing for better reticle visibility at night or in low light environments
- 1/2 MOA/click windage and adjustment knobs with resettable zeroes
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction - A sealed, nitrogen charged scope tube for resistance to fog and water
The FFPS1424-R weighs 1 pound. It has a 30mm diameter tube and requires 30mm diameter scope rings.
The package also includes:
- A pair of heavy duty medium profile 30mm scope rings. The rings mount to any flat top Picatinny or Weaver rail equipped rifle.
- A detachable anti-reflective honeycomb filter sunshade, for reducing outward glare from your scope lens to help conceal your position.
- A set of spring loaded flip-up lens covers for protecting your scope lenses when not in use.
- A felt drawstring carrying bag for storage and transport of your rifle scope when unmounted.
- A lint-free cleaning cloth for cleaning and maintenance of your scope lenses.
- One CR2032 3V battery for powering your scope's reticle illumination.
The FFPS1424-R is available in Black or in Flat Dark Earth.
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 3.7 x 3.0 inches