- Pocket-sized lightweight water filter cleans water on-the-go for hiking, camping, traveling, and emergency preparedness
- Drink directly from the source or fill a water bottle or hydration pack; easy one-handed operation filters one liter in 60 seconds
- Ultralight (5 ounces) and compact (6x2.4 inches), it fits in a stash pocket for trail runners, hikers, and mountain bikers
- Hollow fiber technology allows water to pass through but traps harmful protozoa, like giardia and cryptosporidium, and bacteria, like salmonella
- Effective against bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate; filters up to 2,000 liters without iodine, chlorine or other chemicals
Publisher: Cascade Designs Inc.
Details: The MSR TrailShot Pocket-Sized Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness is designed specifically for adventurers who want an effective, reliable water filter without the weight. Ultralight at just five ounces, and measuring 6x2.4 inches, it fits easily in a stash pocket when backpacking, hiking, trail running, and mountain biking. And when it’s not on the trail, it’s on hand to provide clean water during disasters and emergencies, and in survival situations. Drink directly from lakes, rivers, and streams, without lying in the dirt, with the help of the tube attachment, or fill a water bottle, hydration pack, or other vessel. The easy, one-handed pumping mechanism filters one liter in just 60 seconds. Hollow fiber technology meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards, allowing water to pass through, but trapping harmful protozoa, like giardia and cryptosporidium, as well as bacteria, like salmonella. The MSR TrailShot Pocket-Sized Water Filter is effective against bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate, and filters up to 2,000 liters without iodine, chlorine, and other chemicals. Easy to clean in the field with just a few shakes to restore the flow rate, no tools required. Made in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.7 x 3.4 inches