- Quickly and directly attaches/detaches to 1913 picatinny rail(3 slot) included using the quick release pivoting mount/swivel stud to Keymod mounting system.
- Pivot model allows shooter to compensate for ground that is un-level up to 20 degree, making fine tune adjustments before shooting for maximum target acquisition in uneven terrains.
- Adjust legs independently,going in posi-lock positions: stowed back, 45 degree angle both forward and backward,90 degrees straight down. This bipod for hunting rifles is great for prone shooting.
- The legs of rifle bipod tactical can be adjusted from 6.5" to 9.0",5 extendable lengths.Sturdy rubber feet for enhanced stability could be repaced by the bipod spikes included(Sliver).
- Made of high quality 6061 aluminum alloy.It comes with Keymod Picatinny Rail,Bipod Spikes.Easy to install.
Details: Sawke Keymod Bipod for Rifles----provides a stable shooting support on various terrain, increasing accuracy and stability. Specification: - Bipod Color: Black/Tan - Rail Section Color: Black/Tan - Material: Aluminum Alloy and Hardened steel - Leg Height: 6.5 inches / 164mm(retracted); 9 inches/231mm (fully extended） - Bipod Weight: 12.7 oz / 360g - Key mod Rail Section Weight:0.35 oz / 10g - Bipod Spikes Weight: 1.06 oz / 30g Learn More Features of Sawke Tactical Hunting Bipod Keymod Bipod Picatinny Quick Release Mount with QD Lever Lock System How to mount the bipod to your firearms? The QD lever lock enables you to attach to the picatinny rail section easily.Then mount the bipod to the Keymod handguard conveniently and quickly. The quick release lever has a latch that locks the QR lever into the closed position so it will stay locked after firing. The lever lock is designed with full adjustability,fit on even rails worn as time flows. A pivoting bipod allows the shooter to compensate for ground that is not level up to 20 degrees. The pivots and cants give the shooter maximum range of alignment without having to reposition. Multiple Leg Heights and Angles The legs are hardend steel and are notched for a positive lock. The legs have a knurled grip area, could be adjusted from 6.5-9 inches precisely to meet your requirements(5 positions). Easy to adjust legs independently. Legs are able to be deployed at a 45 degree angle both forward and backward. The feet could be removable by pressing the pin and replaced with bipod spikes included. Rubber foot pad High quality rubberized feet makes the bipod shockproof,antiskid on numerous types of surfaces, keeping your shot steady and on target. Package included: It comes with Tactical Hunting Rifle Bipod, Keymod Picatinny Rail Section and Bipod Spikes.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.2 x 2.4 inches