- GT-Air II Design Concept.Released in 2013, as SHOEI's premium touring full-face helmet with an internal sun shield, the original SHOEI GT-Air established this type of helmet as a functional and stylish alternative appreciated by many riders, owing to
- SHOEI has now released the all-new GT-Air II, a helmet that evolves the GT-Air's functionality, performance, and design primarily for touring use to a new, higher level of experience.The SHOEI GT-Air II integrates the optional SENA SRL 2 Bluetooth com
- The GT-Air II is also equipped with a CNS-1 face shield and baseplate system; allowing the face shield to open slightly more in its "cracked open" position to reduce fogging of the shield at low speed.
- The GT-Air II also uses an all-new extended QSV-2 inner sun shield for improved coverage of the rider's face in bright sunny conditions.
- Inheriting the functionality, performance, and design of the GT-Air, the GT-Air II further enhances the performance of the internal sun shield, full-face helmet.Features:Aerodynamic Shell Design:Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind-
Details: Seven-year warranty from helmet manufacture date. Whichever comes first.Standards: DOT Certified.Note: Ships with a Clear face shield and a Smoke sun visor; the GT-Air II uses the SHOEI CNS-1 Face Shield and QSV-2 Sun Visor as replacements or upgrades.AIM
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 12.1 x 11.2 inches