- GT-Air II Design Concept.
- Released in 2013, as SHOEI's premium touring full-face helmet with an internal sun shield, the original SHOEI GT-Air established this type of helmet as a functional and stylish alternative appreciated by many riders, owing to its convenience and aggressiv
- SHOEI has now released the all-new GT-Air II, a helmet that evolves the GT-Air's functionality, performance, and design primarily for touring use to a new, higher level of experience.
- The SHOEI GT-Air II integrates the optional SENA SRL 2 Bluetooth communication system seamlessly into the concept of this helmet.
- The GT-Air II is also equipped with a CNS-1 face shield and baseplate system; allowing the face shield to open slightly more in its "cracked open" position to reduce fogging of the shield at low speed.
Details: The GT-Air II also uses an all-new extended QSV-2 inner sun shield for improved coverage of the rider's face in bright sunny conditions. Inheriting the functionality, performance, and design of the GT-Air, the GT-Air II further enhances the performance of
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 12.0 x 11.3 inches