Color: Light Silver
- SHOEI NEOTEC II - Experience the Versatility.
- When SHOEI first introduced the NEOTEC in 2011, riders worldwide realized not all modular helmets were created equal.
- With its lightweight, highly-aerodynamic shell, advanced noise reduction, and optimal vision protection, all combined with an ease of use (critical to a modular helmet), SHOEI had indeed achieved new heights in head gear design.
- But that was just the beginning.
- Now, with the NEOTEC II, SHOEI has not only improved on already outstanding features, but also introduced design advances to bring their premiere modular design into a whole new era.
Details: Aerodynamic Shell Design: Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing. Dual-layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation. Four shell sizes and five liners present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes from XS through XXL. SHOEI's exclusive, state-of-the-art shell forming technology incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler right into the shell of the NEOTEC®. Vortex Generator on the face cover and visor works to reduce noise and manage air flow around the helmet. Flip-Up Face Cover and Face Shield: SHOEI's proven 360° Pivot Locking System, made of high-quality stainless steel components, ensures a safe and secure closure. Enlarged single-button release for chin bar and shield allows ease of use with riding gloves. Increased space inside the chin bar was added by adjusting the shape to create a smart and light design. Opening the face cover up will automatically close the face shield. Sun Shield Visor System: Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion. Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses. Large and easy-to-reach slide switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield. Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays. Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield. This allows the integrity of the helmet's inner EPS liner to remain intact. Ventilation System: SHOEI's wind tunnels helped to reveal the optimal balance between airflow and silence . Large lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves optimizes air flow while in the riding position. All-new exhaust outlets flank adjustable upper air intake for improved hot-air expulsion. Micro Ratchet Chin Strap: Patent-pending 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism. Quick and smooth closure and release. Comfortable and easily adjustable. Noise Reduction: All-new "Noise Is
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 12.0 x 11.5 inches