Color: ONE COLOR
- The difference between a race win and second-place finish can be decided by mere milliseconds, which is precisely why World Champions like Marc Marquez choose the all-new SHOEI X-Fourteen to help shave time off of every lap.
- Track certified by the fastest rider on the planet, the X-Fourteen is a proven race weapon for those who aren't willing to sacrifice a single detail when it comes to high-end performance.
- Like the handcrafted race bikes that dominate MotoGP's premiere racing circuits, every detail of the X-Fourteen was carefully designed, tested and fine-tuned until this final, uncompromised masterpiece was born.
- The X-Fourteen - When milliseconds count.Aerodynamic Shell Design:Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders' feedback.Dual-layer multi-density EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilatio
- (Emergency Quick Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from an injured rider's helmet, enabling the helmet to be more easily removed from the head.Extra comfort provided by, removable ear pads, breath guard
Details: Seven-year warranty from helmet manufacture date. Whichever comes first.DOT and Snell M2015 certified.Weight: 3.6 pounds / 1634 grams (approximate, based on size medium solid color).Standards: SNELL and DOT-218 Approved.Note: The SHOEI X-14 ships with a C
Package Dimensions: 17.0 x 11.9 x 11.3 inches