Brand: Sig Sauer
- OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION: SIG SAUER Electro-Optics is pleased to introduce the ZULU6 image stabilized binoculars to the ZULU series of binoculars. The ZULU6 binoculars feature Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) technology which utilizes an electronically stabilized 2-axis gimbal system to cancel out vibration caused by buffeting wind, chop and waves on the water, washboard ranch roads, heartbeat, heavy breathing and shaking.
- INCREDIBLE TOOL: A fantastic tool for numerous situations. Regardless if you’re hiking, hunting or spotting hits for yourself or a friend, the ZULU6 binoculars is an incredible tool to get a closer look at the target and what’s going on there.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The SIG SAUER Electro-Optics ZULU6 Image Stabilized Binoculars feature patented optical image stabilization (OIS) technology, SPECTRACOAT, LENSHIELD, and LENSARMOR coatings, MOTAC (motion activated illumination), an IPX4 waterproof rating for use in wet weather environments.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These new binoculars from SIG Sauer can be mounted to a tripod if you want even further image stability out in the field, but as an individual tool they work fantastic alone. Something else that will surprise hunters is that these ZULU6 binoculars are even lighter than competing brands even with this new image stabilizing technology. A lighter pack makes for a happier hunter so that is good news.
- SPECS: Magnification: 16x | Objective Diameter: 42mm | Field of View: 3.8 degrees | Eye Relief: 14mm | Battery: AA | Waterproof: IPX4 | Overall Length: 7.1 in. | Overall Height: 4.7 in. | Overall Width: 2.8 in. | Weight: 20 oz.
Release Date: 01-03-2022
model number: SOZ61601
Part Number: SOZ61601
Details: SIG ZULU6 16X42 IMAGE STAB BINO
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.0 x 3.5 inches