- HIGH CONTRAST OPTICS - For bright, high-contrast images with true-to-life color reproduction, 7x magnification, 50 mm objective diameter, field of view at 1000YD - 356FT.
- SPORTS AUTO FOCUS - Delivers, once shot, always sharp, briliant 3D images from 20yds to infinity without refocusing, perfect for your active life.
- FLOATING PRISM SYSTEM - Uses flexible silicone lens mounts to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage.
- WATERPROOF AND RUBBER ARMORED - Creates durable construction that can stand up to wet conditions and ergonomic ridges and pads for a secure, comortable grip.
- HERITAGE WARRANTY - We stand behind our products. Period! We will repair/replace defective products at no charge for the lifetime of the product. Warranty does not cover damage, loss or theft.
Release Date: 01-01-2020
Details: Product Description Take the Steiner Marine 7x50 Binoculars with you on all your outdoor adventures on shore or land. Count on Steiner’s legendary durability and construction that includes a waterproof, shockproof design and 50mm marine coated glass and objective lenses that provide 7x magnification. Our Sports-Autofocus system puts everything into focus from 20 yards to infinity, once it’s calibrated to the user’s eyes. Ideal for marine environments and the outdoors, these binoculars include BAK-4 prisms, fully multicoated optical surfaces and 20mm of long eye relief. Ideal for all conditions, these binoculars transmit available light at over 90 percent. Toss these binoculars in with your boating, outdoor or travel gear. Measuring 8.1in x 3in x 5.5in and weighing just 36.3 ounces, they are the perfect size to be portable and effective. The 7x50 Marine Binocular comes with a neck strap, rain and spray guard for the eye pieces and an attached objective lens caps. Steiner makes trusted optics for life’s defining moments. No matter what you’re looking at, we strive to improve your vision so that nothing escapes you. Amazon.com Big on performance and generous on economy, Steiner's 7x50 Marine binocular is ideal for both boaters and shore-bound users. The binocular is equipped with marine glass that's built to traditional Steiner navy/military styling, from its sharp and incredibly bright optics to the easy-to-grip exterior. The Sports-Autofocus system, meanwhile, puts everything into focus from 20 yards to infinity once calibrated to the user's eyes. Most importantly for boaters, however, is the binocular's waterproof and shockproof housing, which protects the optics should you accidentally drop the binocular into a body of water. Other details include BAK-4 prisms, fully multicoated optical surfaces, an easy-to-grip exterior, outstanding light transmission that peaks over 90 percent, and 20mm of long eye relief. The 7x50 Marine binocular--which comes with a web strap, a rain and spray guard for the eyepieces, and an attached objective lens cap--is backed by a 10-year warranty. Specifications: Objective lens: 50mm Magnification: 7x Field of view: 354 feet @ 1,000 yards Eye relief: 20mm Dimensions: 8.2 by 2.8 by 5.2 inches (W x H x D) Weight: 37 ounces
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 9.0 x 4.7 inches