- Lightweight and ultra-compact; ideal for concealed-carry Use
- Easily and securely attaches to most universal-rail-equipped handguns
- High-performance LED generates 300 lumens of tactical-level light
- Improved constant-on Activation by tapping either one of the momentary switches. To turn off, simply tap either one of the momentary switches again
- Multifaceted reflector creates Broad, smooth maxvision beam for close-quarter applications; beam pattern optimized for the human Eye
Release Date: 16-11-2017
Details: SureFire smallest and lightest weight WeaponLight has been upgraded to deliver more output and feature even more ergonomic switching. The new 300-lumen XC1-B was specially developed to equip compact railed handguns with a source of tactical white light, essential for concealed-carry and other applications. A special multi-faceted reflector shapes the high-performance, recoil-proof LED's light into our wide, smooth maxvision beam, which is ideal for closer-range identification of threats and situational awareness because this useful beam is also optimized for human vision. The XC1-B robust but compact body is constructed of lightweight, strong aerospace aluminum hard anodized with a durable mil-spec finish, making the XC1-B plenty rugged enough for everyday carry. Measuring less than 2.5 inches long and weighing in at under two ounces, the rechargeable aaa-powered XC1-B won't weigh down a handgun, either. Ambidextrous switching provides both momentary- and constant-on activation options. Momentary-on activation is achieved by placing your support hand thumb on top of either of the two rear downward-activated switches and pushing down. The XC1-B will stay in momentary mode for as long as either toggle switch is depressed and held in the on position beyond a fraction of a second. Constant-on activation is achieved by quickly tapping either one of the momentary switches. To turn off the constant on mode, quickly touch and release either toggle switch. It can also be achieved by using your support hand to push the center Crossbar switch from left to right. The XC1-B incomparable beam pattern, Military-Grade quality, intuitive switching, and highly concealable size put it in a class of its own. Powerful and portable, there's only one XC1-B WeaponLight.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.7 x 1.7 inches