Color: Black w/ RMR Type 2
- BATTERY-FREE ILLUMINATION: Features a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- RUGGED ALUMINUM-ALLOY HOUSING: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- “BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN: The ACOG can be used as a CQB sight when shooting “both eyes open,” utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept
- COMBAT PROVEN: No other magnifed optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG
- This dual-sighting system gives the shooter a distinct tactical advantage with the option of either the Trijicon ACOG with Green Crosshair .223 Reticle or the RMR Type 2 Sight (INCLUDED AND MOUNTED)
Details: Adapted from the battlefields, US Forces have begun improving this proven Trijicon ACOG scope by adding a small red dot sight on top for close encounter missions. Trijicon has now created a similar model for the public, the TA31-C-100552. The main Trijicon scope provides a dual-illuminated reticle using fiber optics and tritium for bright aiming point in any light condition. The ranging reticle allows for bullet drop compensation out to 800 meters without any manual adjustments. A Trijicon RMR Type 2 sits on top with a 3.25 MOA aiming dot. Includes: - 1 3.25 MOA Trijicon RMR attached with mount - 1 Flattop Mount (TA51)- 1 Lens pen (TA56)- 1 Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E)- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)- 1 ACOG BAC Manual- 1 Warranty Card Specifications: - Magnification: 4x- Objective Size: 32mm- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes- Length: 5.8""- Weight: 15.1 oz. w/out RMR- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium- Reticle Pattern: Crosshair- Day Reticle Color: Green- Night Reticle Color: Green- Calibration: 0.223- Bandon Aiming Concept: Yes- Eye Relief: 1.5""- Exit Pupil: 8mm- Field of View (Degrees): 7- Field of View at 100 yards (ft.): 36.8- Adjustment at 100 yards (clicks/in): 2- Mount: TA51- Mount Comes With: TA51- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 8.3 x 5.1 inches