- BATTERY-FREE ILLUMINATION: Features a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- RUGGED ALUMINUM-ALLOY HOUSING: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- “BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN: The ACOG can be used as a CQB sight when shooting “both eyes open,” utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept. The ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56(.223 cal) flattop rifles out to 800 meters
- COMBAT PROVEN: No other magnifed optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.25 x 6.62 x 3.62 Inches
- BULLET DROP COMPENSATING & RANGING RETICLES: The red Chevron ranging reticle allows for bullet drop compensation out to 800 meters for 5.56 (.223 cal). Exit pupil-8mm
Details: TA31F Features: -Scope. -The acogs (Advanced optical gunsights) are internally adjustable compact telescopic sights with tritium illuminated reticle patterns for use in low light or at night. -Bindon aiming concept (bac) models feature bright daytime reticles using fiber optics which collect ambient light. -Conventional riflescopes offer only a tiny exit pupil, requiring careful eye positioning directly behind the eyepiece. Laser Sight: -Yes. Magnification: -High (approx. 6X - 30X)/Medium (approx. 3X - 16X). Finish: -Black. Generic Dimensions: -Weight: 9.9 Oz. -Length: 5.8".
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.2 x 5.2 inches