- 3.25 MOA LED WITH ADJUSTABLE BRIGHTNESS: Features an automatic brightness mode and controls for eight adjustable settings including 2 NV and 1 super bright
- EASY PUSH BUTTONS: The brightness adjustment buttons are designed to be easily manipulated and accessible
- UNIQUE PATENTED HOUSING SHAPE: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum-alloy housing shape diverts the force of an impact away from the lens, greatly increasing the durability of the sight
- TRUE-COLOR MULTI-COATED LENS: Creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
- ADJUSTABLE WINDAGE / ELEVATION: Easily adjustable without special tools. 1 MOA per click.Note:Please refer user manual for item installation and instructions.
Publisher: RSR Group, Inc
Release Date: 20-03-2011
Details: Developed to improve precision and accuracy with any style or caliber of weapon, the Trijicon RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) is designed to be as durable as the legendary ACOG. The RM06 is an LED sight powered by a standard CR2032 battery. Housed in rugged forged aluminum, the RMR is extremely tough yet lightweight. Easy-to-use adjusters with audible clicks allow for quick windage and elevation adjustments. With eight available brightness settings, the reticle can be manually adjusted by pressing the plus or minus buttons on either side of the unit. To switch to auto adjust mode simply press both buttons simultaneously and release. To save battery life turn the optic off by pressing both buttons simultaneously and holding for 3 seconds. The Trijicon RMR is tougher than any alternative and suitable for military, law enforcement and hunting applications. Check battery contacts Install new batteries Reset RMR screws to 11 inch pounds of torque Use RM63 sealing plate to improve battery contact Use a mount made by Trijicon to ensure proper battery connectivity If all else fails, request RA# on Trijcon website.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 4.7 x 3.4 inches