Brand: Vortex Optics
- The Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 is perfect for precision shooting and tactical operations. The L-TEC Turret System has a locking mechanism preventing accidental adjustments. A visual rotation indicator allows shooters to track of revolutions on the turret.
- Horus H59 is made for long-range competition shooting/hunting. A windage tree in the lower quadrants is for fast wind/elevation corrections. Numbers on the lower stadia have moved outside the windage dots for less obstruction around the vertical stadia
- A 6x zoom range offers magnification versatility while the fast focus eyepiece adjusts the reticle into sharp focus. Side parallax adjustment and illumination controls have been integrated into one knob for easy access and streamlined performance.
- The APO optical system delivers stunning image quality through premium, high density, extra-low dispersion glass. All lenses are fully multi-coated with XR plus anti-reflective coatings to increase light transmission for amazing brightness.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Razor delivers waterproof and fogproof performance while the single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum construction gives shooters a durable platform. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
Publisher: Vortex Optics
Details: They say that practice makes perfect and no other optic proves this true more than the Razor HD Gen II. Every component, feature, and performance characteristic of these top-tier riflescopes is well thought out and executed with precision. The 4.5-27 x 56 and 3-18 x 50 are designed and engineered for dialing long-range shots in extreme environments.
Package Dimensions: 17.5 x 8.5 x 5.0 inches