- The SPARC Solar red dot offers users up to 150,000 hours of battery life by implementing Auto D-TEC technology, which detects ambient light and automatically switches between solar and battery power as needed.
- With motion activation, the SPARC SOLAR can be left in sleep mode and will automatically turn on when brought up for action. When enough solar power is present, the unit will work without a battery installed.
- Fully multi-coated lenses and a larger aperture, 22mm sight window; the daylight bright, 2 MOA dot provides a precise point of aim featuring 10 daytime illumination settings and two night-vision compatible settings.
- The SPARC Solar Red Dot can be mounted at two heights, lower 1/3 co-witness and a low mount option. A captive flip cover system secures to the battery cover—no more searching for caps when it’s time to cover those lenses.
- Waterproof, shockproof and fogproof; the low glare, matte black anodized, single-piece chassis will stand up to whatever you throw at it.
Details: VORTEX SPARC SOLAR RED DOT
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.5 x 2.4 inches