- The Spitfire 3x Prism Scope excels in close to medium range shooting applications where fast target acquisition and speed is of the essence. The prism based design allows for a compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality.
- Fully multi-coated lenses with anti-reflective coatings offer bright views even in low light conditions. A selectable red/green illuminated reticle features five intensity levels to match the situational conditions.
- The reticle is etched directly on the prism ensuring shooters have an effective point of aim at all times regardless of illumination. A fast focus eyepiece adjusts the reticle into sharp focus.
- A multi-height mount system allows for 30mm and 40mm mounting heights. Dual picatinny rails mounted on the Spitfire allow the optic to be paired with an offset auxillary reflex sight.
- With shockproof construction, the Spitfire withstands recoil and impact while nitrogen purging and o-ring seals ensure fogproof and waterproof performance.
Publisher: Vortex Optics
Details: The 3x Spitfire combines an impressive array of high-performance features into a rugged, ultra-compact package. When fast target acquisition in close- to medium-range shooting applications is a priority, the Spitfire excels. Laced with advanced features, the sophisticated prism-based design allows for a more compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality. The EBR-556B reticle is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions. Prism scopes are not compatible with the VMX-3T Magnifier. Please update the above details, thank you. Dual picatinny rails mounted on the Spitfire allow the optic to be paired with an offset auxiliary reflex sight. A fast focus eyepiece adjusts the reticle into sharp focus.Battery Life: Up to 250 hours on highest setting. Up to 3,000 hours on lowest setting.
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 4.5 x 3.1 inches