Brand: Vortex Optics
- The Viper PST Gen II takes incredible performance and rock solid tactical features to new heights. The 1-6x24 second focal plane riflescope is incredibly versatile and ideal for close to medium range shooting scenarios.
- Shooters who dial their turrets for bullet drop and wind compensation will appreciate the laser etched turrets, adjustable parallax and the RZR zero stop. A fiber optic rotation indicator ensures you can keep track of your turret position with ease.
- The reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
- Extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity. XR fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper delivers waterproof and fog proof performance while the single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum construction gives shooters a durable platform.
Publisher: Vortex Optics
Details: This updated Vortex favorite hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots. The illumination dial is cleanly integrated into the side focus adjustment knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting. Features VMR-2 MRAD Reticle XD Lens Elements XR Fully Multi-Coated Second Focal Plane Reticle Illuminated Reticle Tube Size: 30mm Single-Piece Tube Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Waterproof Fog proof Shockproof Hard Anodized Finish ArborTech Precision-Force Spring System Precision-Glide Erector System Fast Focus Eyepiece Built-In Accuracy Features VMR-2 MRAD Reticle Hash-marked reticle using MOA or MRAD-based sub tension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. XD Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images. XR Fully Multi-coated Glass Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle sub tensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification. Bundle Includes Vortex Viper PST Gen II 1-6x24 SFP VMR-2 MRAD Riflescope Top Brand 5 Piece Digital Camera Accessory Kit Vortex Surefit Riflescope Cover (Small)
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches