Brand: Vortex Optics
- The Viper PST Gen II takes incredible performance and rock solid tactical features to new heights. The 5-25x50 first focal plane riflescope is incredibly versatile and ideal for close to long range shooting scenarios. 30 mm diameter tube.
- Shooters who dial their turrets for bullet drop and wind compensation will appreciate the laser etched turrets, adjustable parallax and the RZR zero stop. A fiber optic rotation indicator ensures you can keep track of your turret position with ease.
- The reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
- Extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity. XR fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper delivers waterproof and fog proof performance while the single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum construction gives shooters a durable platform.
Publisher: Vortex Optics
Release Date: 04-09-2018
Details: 5-25x magnification in 50mm objective lens Illuminated EBR-2C MRAD reticle First focal plane reticle30mm diameter single-piece tube Premium extra-low dispersion glass Fully multi-coated for maximum brightness Waterproof, fog proof and shockproof Precision-Force Spring System Precision-Glide Erector System Made in the USA
Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 4.2 x 4.1 inches