Brand: Vortex Optics
- The Viper Red Dot Sight has a super low-profile making it perfect for handguns with cut-out slides.
- The Viper's low height allows it to co-witness with iron sights and the 6 MOA dot is easy to pick up and get you on target fast. Power and illumination controls are easy for shooters to access and adjust.
- The fully multi-coated, ultra-clear lens offers a wide, unobstructed field of view while Armortek coatings protect your lens from oil, dirt, and scratches.
- Hard anodized finish- highly durable low-glare matte finish. 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments move the dot to your point of aim.
- Waterproof and shockproof construction ensure your Viper Red Dot is ready for all conditions; O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
Publisher: Vortex Optics
Details: The Viper Red Dot’s super-low mounting height makes it the perfect solution for handguns with cutout slides. Gives shooters the simplicity and speed advantage of a dot sight, while co-witnessing with stock iron sights. The trade off? Nothing. The left-side up/down power and illumination controls are easy to access and manipulate. Recessed 1 MOA wind age and elevation adjustments are super clean, protected from incidental contact, and always at the ready. It runs on a CR2032 battery. Please update the above details, thank you.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 6.2 x 2.7 inches