- Portable: at 3.5 gallons / 13 liters, small enough to carry, fit in a refrigerator, and under beds
- Stackable: cross stack and interlock up to 4 feet; insert a standard ¾ inch PVC for added height
- Durable: industrial food grade container; Ultra Violet additive will extend the life up to 15 years
- Safe Dry Storage: BPA free and FDA approved; store water, food, ammo or anything you want dry
- Multifunctional: Use as a bulk storage system, block of ice, sand bag, hunting blinds and many more
Publisher: WaterBrick International
Details: WaterBrick water containers are 3.5 gallon/13 liter containers used to store long term water and food. As a bulk storage system, WaterBrick water containers can be cross stacked and interlocked up to 4 feet high thus allowing more efficient storage while using less space. Its’ size and flexible stacking configurations allow you to easily move and creatively store them where it is most convenient for your living space. Its’ individual portable size allows for grab and go when an emergency forces you to leave your home; tanks or large containers are not easy to take with you. It’s the perfect solution for long term water and food storage, winter vehicle emergency kits, disaster readiness grab and go kits and many outdoor activities.